I have worked in the high-tech industry since the 1990s with considerable experience maintaining Windows & Linux based testers, developing in-circuit (ICT), functional, and boundary scan tests and supporting functional testing of networking infrastructure & oil exploration equipment, medical, and automotive.
- In-circuit test (ICT) development and support
- Network infrastructure functional test support
- Boundary scan (IEEE 1149.x)
- Test support for automotive (IATF 16949) and medical products
- Support of Windows and Linux-based testers and associated test networks
- Creating and presenting training
- Yield improvement and test time reduction
- Remote and onsite training and support of other manufacturing sites.
- IT support of Windows and Linux based controllers inside test equipment
Flex - Austin, Texas
Test Engineering Manager (Jul 1998 to Present)
- Test engineering manager responsible for a diverse team including in-circuit, flying probe, and functional test.
- Maintained 98%+ first-pass yields at in-circuit and flying probe test.
- Responsible for ICT and FPT engineering for automotive customers.
- Experienced testing lithium ion batteries in vehicles.
- Managed staff responsible for test equipment maintenance.
- Primary face to the customer representing test to external customers.
- Performed ORT and drove FMEA improvements.
- Provides IT support (Windows, Linux, networking, scripting) for customer-owned test infrastructure.
- Fluent in BASH, Perl, and PowerShell, familiar with Python.
- Created Agilent 3070 and Teradyne Genrad 2287 ICT programs, > 95% fault coverage.
- Responsible for resolving all test issues during new product introduction (NPI).
Harris - Palm Bay, Florida
Test Engineer (Mar 1992 to Jun 1998)
- Developed in circuit tests ICT on Genrad platform testers.
- Maintained ICT programs in a manufacturing environment.
- SCO Unix systems administration
- Designed functional test station for MILSAT application.
- Held top-secret United States DoD clearance.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering - Georgia Institute of Technology
In-circuit Test (ICT), Functional Test, Boundary Scan, Flying Probe Test, Testing, Training, Networking, Test Engineering, Electronics, Test Equipment, Functional Testing, Linux, Linux Server Administration